- All applications (both current ones and their archive) will be available in one place in the CV-Online system;
- Possibility to compare candidates after different criterias (using CV comparison table);
- Possibility to group candidates (for example, valid, contacted, etc.) into folders;
- Opportunity to create your own rating from 1 to 5 scoring scale according to the candidate’s suitability for a specific job vacancy;
- The ability to electronically contact candidates individually and in groups, such as job interview invitations, cancellation letters;
- Possibility for several people to use the system at the same time, make notes and comments about candidates.
Taking into consideration the fact that job application is organized only through the CV-Online system (except when the advertisement is published in a link form and is located on the client’s website or in the system) and the employer’s e-mail address will not be indicated, please, prepare the job advertisement text accordingly.
- Please submit CV and a motivation letter in the application section.
- To apply, send / add CV and a motivation letter.
- Complete the application by adding a CV and an application letter.
By sending advertisements for publication to your client manager, please indicate on which e-mail address you would like to get the information about the received applications. If you publish advertisements by yourself, this e-mail must be indicated in the E-mail * field.
Please note that you will be able to access candidate’s applications with your existing access data (username/password), or the new ones will be sent to you after the request.
If you have any additional questions regarding the ordering of the ads, please feel free to contact us!
+370 5 271 51 55